Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

track and field world championships in daegu!

This morning my friends Jaci, Christie and I got up at the bumcrack of dawn to take the train to Daegu because we had tickets to the track and field world championships that were just an hour away! Such a cool experience. I can remember watching professional meets on tv with my dad when I was little and being able to see the fastest men and women in the world in action has always been on my bucket list. I got to check one off today, wahoo! We had morning session tickets and got to see the mens 400, womens 100, mens 110m hurdles, womens 1500, discus, shotput, and pole vault. So basically it was one of the best days ever. Plus I found a few potential husbands. Here's some pics and videos for the day! If my camera skills make you sick I'm sorry...I was trying to video and watch at the same time and I'm obviously not very skilled.















Fastest man to run the 400m in the world right now. No big deal.


Trini and Tobago! My homeland...









This guy is AMAZING. His name is Oscar Pistorius and he runs for South Africa. And he has two prosthetic legs. WHAT A BOSS.




Seriously though, he is unbelievable. Here's the footage from his heat.



And the best for last...These are the most amazing calves I've ever seen on a man. I know for sure that we are meant to be wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment